Welcome to Offpeak.com
Offpeak.com is a marketplace for experience and event lovers. This is the place where the world’s top experiences and events come together to offer consumers lower prices & more flexibility during off-peak times when demand is lower.
Why is the market ready for Offpeak.com?
• Since the pandemic, consumer demand for in-person events and experiences has increased.
• Millennials and Gen Z prioritize experiences over possessions.
• There is an increased number of events available to consumers, yet demand for tickets is inconsistent throughout the week.
• Inflation has driven up prices across the board, and therefore everybody’s looking for a deal!
• Matinee and off-season pricing are familiar practices. This sets a similar expectation for off-peak times.
How do we increase your revenue and ROI?
• Sales funnel friction is reduced because buyers no longer must decide on a specific date before making a purchase. Also, since Offpeak is a discovery/aggregation platform, consumers can buy several events all at once, which is helpful if they are visiting a city on vacation.
• Value pricing leads to increased sales of weekday ticket inventory.
• Marketing Advance covers the cost of marketing, so you shoulder no risk.
• Offpeak’s access to the first party data of experience ticket purchasers increases marketing power and results.
How it Works
We leverage our database of engaged consumers to ensure your tickets get in front of those most interested in attending experiences. Through targeted advertising, email/SMS campaigns, and other outreach, we drive demand for access to your event during designated off-peak times.
Best of all, you as the experience owner, decide which tickets to sell and at what value price.
- First, you must be currently running an existing experience or event that drives consistent revenue during prime seasons & times.
- You determine what days/times you consider off-peak as well as the percentage of inventory you’d like to offer at a value price (typically 30-50% off the general ticket price).
- Offpeak will coordinate with you to determine off peak ticket pricing.
- You send the visual assets for and the description of your experience to Offpeak.
- Offpeak puts your experience on the Offpeak.com website and sells tickets directly to consumers.
- As tickets are sold, the purchaser receives a voucher with a QR Code, and the ability to visit the experience during any advertised off-peak time within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- The event scans the QR code when the ticket is presented for entry.
- Offpeak reconciles revenue, ultimately receiving a portion of net revenue and paying the experience the remainder.
- You can add tickets to or delete tickets from Offpeak’s inventory as you desire.
- Offpeak is powered by Marketing Advance, an indispensable growth partner for amazing experience worldwide.